100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge

Alright -- another reading challenge. Since I read 126 books this year, 145 the year before, 155 the year before that, and 204 in the year before that1, I reckon this is also doable.

This challenge is hosted by Book Chick City and the rules are as follows:
  • Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011
  • Rules - Read 100 or more books in 2011
  • All books can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
  • Only print books and ebooks count (no audiobooks).
  • You can also follow each other's progress and chat about the VC books you read on twitter too - just use #100BooksInAYear :)

And since today is the last day of 2010, I guess I'll start tomorrow :)

1Records do not exist before 2007. But I hate to think how many books I must have read in my entire life.

No comments: